General & Booking Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The present Terms and Conditions of Use govern the relationship between Purple Home and the users of the websites:
2. USE OF THE WEBSITES
The above mentioned websites may only be used for lawful and appropriate purposes, in accordance with the laws applicable in Italy or in the Country from which the websites are accessed. The user undertakes not to:
- use the website in a fraudulent manner, using the identity of a third party, providing incomplete or false information, or forwarding defamatory, offensive, insulting or invasive information via the websites
- make fraudulent bookings
- attempt to acquire unauthorized access to the websites
Each property comes with a detailed description that includes the price range, fees, taxes, security deposit and additional services. The user shall complete his / her contact details and proceed to the enquiry.
He / she will receive an e-mail with all relevant information regarding the booking. An account payment will be required to confirm the reservation. The payment is secured and the user may use credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. The user will then receive a confirmation email with the booking details and the contact information of the property manager or welcome staff with the document attached.
The security deposit and, depending on the property type, the additional services, will be collected by the property manager or welcome staff upon arrival at the property. In case of non-payment, whether it comes from an error entering an invalid or incorrect credit card number or a fraudulent use of the credit card, Purple Home reserves itself the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
Apartments and villas differ from rooms, we require 20% down-payment to book, then you are asked to provide valid credit card details to confirm the booking. The 20% account is not refundable; bookings cancelled up to 1 month before the start of the stay will save 80%; bookings cancelled between 1 month and 1 week before the start of the stay will save 50%; bookings cancelled from 1 week before the start of the stay will receive no refund.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information regarding properties is provided to us by the owners. By cooperating with Purple Home, they agree to provide us with truthful information. Purple Home cannot be made liable for false, incomplete or misleading information on properties. However, our policy being to offer the best possible service to our customers, we select with care the properties published on our website and we proceed to on-spot verification as often as possible to limit those risks.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The brand, the logo, pictures, distinguishing features, property data and all elements that compose Purple Home websites are the sole property of Purple Home. Reproduction or use of any element of the website without prior written authorization from Purple Home is strictly forbidden.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We may update the General Conditions according to current Italian laws. It is the responsibility of the user to read those conditions on a regular basis.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Purple properties are NON SMOKING. You can smoke outside in the properties with balconies or terraces. PETS are generally not permitted in rental units, and eventually require additional cleaning fee.
- LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this Lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
- LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
- LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
- LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or general order, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Loud music systems and other disruptive noises are not permitted.
- LESSEE agrees that during the term of this Lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in as only exception during the term of the Lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty.
- LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
- LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR'S written consent.
- Upon not less than 24 hours’ notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to prospective tenants.
- In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
- LESSEE may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the LESSOR.
- If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
- In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of, or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney's fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
- Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
- The Policies and Procedures above are meant to protect our guests and owners alike. All guests, as well as owners are required to conform to all Policies and Procedures.
- LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the Lease for the period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
- UTILITIES. If not agreed differently during the booking, all customers staying for 7 or more nights will be responsible for paying bills (for water, electricity and gas), on top of the agreed rental rate, at the end of the stay. The meters will be controlled with the client during the check in procedure and again at check-out. Payment must be done in cash or credit card.
2. PENALTY AND EXTRA FEES
Disruption of sheets & towels provided, that cause any form of deterioration, will cost 10.00 € per piece to the guest. Any call from the Client, which demands assistance at the property, will be charged accordingly every time that the responsibility falls on the negligence of the aforesaid.
3. PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION
Violation of the maximum occupancy provision can result in serious health problems directly related to overuse of the sewer. Therefore, in the event lessee allows the premises to be occupied by more than ten persons, lessee shall be responsible to pay lessor. The sum of one hundred (€ 100.00) euro per person in excess of ten persons per day for each day the lessee allows the premises to be occupied by more than ten persons.
4. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
LESSEE understands and consents to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 30 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys, up to but not limited to € 1,000.00.
LESSEE is responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by him/she or any other member of his/her group while LESSEE is the registered occupant of the property. In lieu of a security deposit we will keep his/her credit card on file as a security deposit. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or its contents while LESSEE is the occupant we will capture an amount from his/her credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and will probably be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due, it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. LESSEE agrees to this by booking this unit. If the cleaning company detects any evidence of smoking in the homes not specifically listed as a smoking home you will be billed an additional € 200.00 to deodorize the home.
6. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
Guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest is solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury, or loss sustained to any person while in-residence, and neither the Agent nor the Owner accepts legal or financial responsibility. Guests assume all risk of injury or other losses resulting from the use of the property or any other recreational activity while staying at the property and will hold the Agent and/or Owner harmless with respect hereto. Guests hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Agent, Employees, Officers, Contractors and/or Property Owner harmless from any claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of guests use of the premises or items therein.
If in the property there is a pool, all persons using the pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. KIDS MUST BE SUPERVISED ALL THE TIME IN THE POOL AREA. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using the pool agree with the Owners for and in consideration of the use of the pool, to make no claim against the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.